DescriptionPick from one 48 accurately modeled classic and contemporary Ford and Chevy vehicles to try and win the Westington Cup.
Pick your side, either Ford or Chevy, and compete in circuit races, point to point races, time trials, drag races, and other events. Work with your teammates to gain a leg up on your opponents by choosing when to play aggressively and ram them to gain position and when to block them from trying to steal your position. Tweak your car to get the most performance possible by getting over a hundred parts from over twenty manufactures.
Play against a friend in split screen mode or up to 5 other people either online or via system link.
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 1 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Bel Air
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Chevrolet El Camino
- Automobile: Chevrolet Impala
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Ford RS200
- Automobile: Ford Taurus
- Automobile: Ford Thunderbird
- Ford Motor Company licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Dec 20, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|TeamXbox||Dec 06, 2005||5.9 out of 10||59|
|GameSpot||Feb 01, 2006||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- FORD vs CHEVY (Official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)