Hitman: Contracts Ad Blurbs (Xbox)
Advertising Blurbsstore.steampowered.com (German):
- Bereise die Welt und erledige internationale Terroristen und Gangsterbosse von deiner Liste.
- Erfülle deine Auftragsziele durch eine breite Auswahl taktischer Methoden.
- Improvisiere während eines Auftrags, sammle Verkleidungen und Gegenstände in der Umgebung, die als Waffen gebraucht werden können.
- Fortgeschrittene Intelligenz der Feinde lässt sie teambasierte Taktiken benutzen, um dich aufzuhalten.
Über dieses SpielBegib dich in die Welt von HITMAN - eine Welt voller Verbrechen, Sünde und Gier. Schlüpfe in die Rolle von Agent 47, triff auf seine größten Gegenspieler und vollende seine Arbeit, die ihn zu so einem brutalen, effizienten Auftragskiller gemacht hat. Erledige seine Ziele mit allen erforderlichen Mitteln.
Es gibt keine Regeln ... nur den Auftrag, unterzeichnet mit Blut. Schlüsselelemente:
Contributed by jaXen (186715) on Sep 09, 2016.
Hitman: Contracts takes you deeper into the mind of Agent 47. Encounter his greatest adversaries, completing the work that made him so ruthlessly efficient and deadly precise, the ones that shaped him as an assassin. Take on the role of Agent 47 and do what you must to get the job done, because in a professional Hitman's hands everything becomes a weapon.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22279) on Sep 17, 2010.
Keine Fragen. Keine Namen. Kein Bedauern.
In dieser Welt beherrschen Habgier und Verbrechen und man bezahlt dich dafür, dass du durch eine einzige Kugel die Dinge veränderst. Hong Kong und Paris, England und die Eiswüsten Sibiriens: Du erledigst überlal deinen Job, wenn das Geld stimmt. Jeder könnte das tun. Doch keiner besitzt deine tödliche Präzision, keiner hat das Timing für den perfekten Hit. Aber eines solltest du nie vergessen: Irgendwann wird eine Kugel für dich bestimmt sein.
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (213279) on Apr 20, 2009.
- Travel the globe eliminating international terrorists and crime bosses from your hit list
- Complete your mission objectives with a wider variety of tactical approaches
- Improvise on the job, picking up disguises and environmental objects to use as weapons
- Advanced enemy intelligence uses squad-based tactics to try to stop you
ENTER THE WORLD OF A HITMAN -a world of crime, sin and greed. Delve into the mind of Agent 47 and encounter his greatest adversaries, completing the work that made him so brutally efficient and shaped him as an assassin. Eliminate your targets by any means necessary. There are no rules...only the contract, signed in blood.
"47 IS BACK AND MORE LETHAL THAN EVER" - GAMESPY
Contributed by Big John WV (27242) on Feb 17, 2009.
The third time out for the bald assassin codenamed 47 and more people must die by his hands - but this time may very well be his last...
- Third instalment of the stylish and brutal Hitman series
- Take on missions the way you want to: loud and heavy-handed or quiet and skilful
- Use disguise and distraction to gain access to your target
- Numerous weapons including garrottes, poison, pistols, SMGs, sniper rifles and explosives
He may not be as world famous as his tomb-raiding Eidos stable mate, but Codename 47 is proving that he's got just as much life in him (unlike his victims) as he continues his murderous ways in the third instalment of the popular Hitman series. Once again, the business is execution, but as we see in the opening sequence, business is far from good for 47, as we finds him slowly bleeding to death. As his lifeblood seeps through his trademark black suit, the recent events that brought 47 to this critical moment flash before his eyes and it is these disjointed memories that form your missions. From Rotterdam to Siberia, the English countryside to an asylum in Romania, 47 must complete his fragmented missions and piece the puzzle of his life back together, before his old ally Death finally catches up with him.
If you hope to survive, you must treat each flashback job as if it were real and proceed in 47's usual cold, calculating and - above all - professional manner. Listen to your briefing carefully, mentally note the details of your target or targets, as well as the location and possible means of entry and escape. Once you have formulated your plan of attack, you are completely on your own against armies of heavily-armed guards, seemingly impenetrable fortresses and suspicious members of the public. Use you stealthy abilities and deadly arsenal (such as trademark Fiber Wire and dual Silverballer pistols) to gain access to your target. Use the clothes of your victims as disguises and salvaged items to create makeshift murder weapons such as bombs and poisons.
You have the skills and a dossier on the mission - how 47 approaches his missions is entirely up to you. But even the best laid plans of mice and hitmen go oft astray, so be sure keep your wits about you as you may need to resort to blasting your way out of trouble.
Contributed by DreinIX (10673) on Apr 14, 2008.
- Open-ended gameplay - even more ways to complete missions
- More weapons - both close-combat (e.g. meat hook, shovel, pool cue) and firearms as well as updated versions of old favourites with improved effects, sounds and realism settings
- New moves and animations - including suffocation, varied strangulation moves, impaling, drowning and an improved stealth mode
- Improved control system - beginners and left handed control scheme, streamlined inventory access and quick access to mission briefing and objectives
- More gradual learning curve - ensures that the game is accessible to all aspiring hitmen
- 12 Levels - set in a variety locations across the world including France, Romania, Britain and Siberia
- Amazing special effects - including dynamic weather, explosions, bullet impacts and blood! (lots of)
- Updated sound engine - increased voice channels and Dolby Pro Logic 2 support
- Optimised physics engine - improved 'ragdoll' and rigid body dynamics. Shot activate and shatter object support meaning that lights, windows and other objects in the environment can be destroyed
- Comprehensive ranking system - from Psycho to Mass Murderer through to the ultimate accolade of Silent Assassin
Contributed by Xoleras (66798) on May 05, 2004.
When you kill for money, there are no rules.
When you kill for money, there are no rules, only contracts to be executed.
Hitman: Contracts takes you deeper into the mind of Agent 47. Enter a world of crime, sin and greed. Encounter his greatest adversaries, completing the work that made him so ruthlessly efficient and deadly precise, the ones that shaped him as an assassin.
Travel anywhere the work requires, to assignments in Paris, Hong Kong, Siberia, England and many more. Understand, nothing counts except the target. Anyone can kill, but can they make the perfect hit?
Take on the role of 47 and do what you must to get the job done, because in a professional Hitman's hands everything becomes a weapon.
One way or another the job gets done
"The reality is that the hitman doesn't exist. He is an illusion, an entity which his enemies cannot see or touch."
- The Psychology of the Assassin
The professional assassin is swift and silent. Eliminate your targets from a distance. Assume the identity of your victims. Improvise on the job, picking up environmental objects like meat hooks, shovels, and pillows to use as weapons. In the hands of the ultimate hitman, everything becomes a weapon.
"The ruthlessness of the hired killer stems from the belief that his body and mind are not his own."
- The Psychology of the Assassin
The professional assassin is also bold and ruthless. Utilize an increased arsenal of firearms to make quick work of your victims. In the mind of the ultimate hitman, nothing matters except the target. Do whatever it takes to fulfill the contract.
New silent weapons: stun gun, syringe, pool cue, meat hook, fire poker, and more
Increased assortment of firearms, assault rifles, sniper rifles, SMG's, shotguns, handguns
Contributed by JPaterson (9551) on Apr 25, 2004.
Enter the world of a hitman - a world of crime, sin and greed. Delve into the mind of Agent 47 and encounter his greatest adversaries, completing the work that made him so brutally efficient and shaped him as an assassin. Eliminate your targets by any means necessary. There are no rules... only the contract, signed in blood.
"47 is back and more lethal than ever" - GameSpy
Travel the glove eliminating international terrorists and crime bosses from your hit list
Complete your mission objectives with a wider variety of tactical approaches
Improvise on the job, picking up environmental objects to use as weapons
Advanced enemy intelligence uses squad-based tactics to try to stop you
Contributed by JPaterson (9551) on Apr 25, 2004.