Advertising BlurbsPress release (20th September 2005):
- Bike Jacking - Jump onto your rivals' bikes during the race to hijack them
- Weapons - Use a variety of weapons including shotguns, tazers, clubs, grenades and flaming Molotov Cocktails
- Race through 24 tracks, from the city streets to urban wastelands to mountain peaked highways
- 8 Two-player tracks with two game modes: Race and Gang Battle
- 18 high performance bikes that can be jacked and ridden to speeds of up to 300km/h.
- 6 playable Characters
- 7 game modes - Race - Race and fight to gain the best position.
- Jack It - Jack the bike before you run out of road.
- Time Attack - Break the lap-time.
- Gang Battle - Help your gang to score points against rivals
- Drop Out - Last biker is eliminated at the end of each lap.
- Survival - Try to survive while all the bikers attack you.
- Timed Assault - Jack, knock or shoot enemies off their bikes.
Xplosiv Delivers A Racing Game With Plenty Of PunchLondon, September 2005, Xplosiv announced today the signing of Jacked, a high speed, street bike race game, with a difference! Forget everything you thought you knew about motorbike racing games because Jacked revs up your adrenaline to 100% and delivers a powerful racing game with a punch.
More than a high-octane bike racer, it's a battle for survival that will push your skills to the edge. Jump on your motorbike and prepare for the rush as you race against mad bikers through city streets, urban wastelands and mountain peaked highways in the ultimate game of motorcycle combat. Punch, kick or bludgeon your psycho bike opponents into submission using every weapon at your disposal including iron bars, shotguns and tazers, and 'jack' their bikes from under them.
If you want to survive to rule the streets as a lone rider, or as part of a racing street gang, then 'jacking' is essential. Play dirty and use ultimate force to steal the wheels from your mad opponents and add their super bikes to your collection of high speed racing bikes.
Using the unique skills and personalities of your riders you will have to fight and race your way from state to state across the USA from New York to Nevada. The more races you win, the more bikers you defeat, the more challenges you will unlock. But remember there can only be one winner - will you survive to cross the finish line?
James Spice, General Manager of Xplosiv stated 'Jacked is a great product to work with, its fun, vibrant and original, and provides everything we intend from a premium Xplosiv title. It continues our commitment to provide the market place with excellent quality multi-format titles at the 19.99 price point'.
Game Publisher: Xplosiv.
Game Developer: Sproing
Game Genre: Action/Fighting/Race
Game Language: English/French/German/Italian/Spanish
No of Players: One or Two
Formats: PlayStation2/Xbox/PC CD Rom
Launch Date: Q4 2005
Contributed by Sciere (598107) on Mar 21, 2006.