Men of Valor Ad Blurbs (Xbox)
Men of Valor ™ is an historical action experience that portrays infantry combat during the Vietnam War. Combining the latest Unreal technology with the game play expertise of 2015 (developers of the award-winning Medal of Honor: Allied Assault™), the game immerses the player in the humid jungles of Southeast Asia in the most controversial conflict of the modern era.
- Many missions are based on actual events.
- All uniforms, weapons, and vehicles look and play accurately.
- Similar to Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Men of Valor will be full of scripted events-adding even more realism.
- Target rich scripting environment-sky-filling helicopter raids, intense jungle fighting, harrowing assaults against fanatically defended enemy emplacements.
- Game play types include manning the door gun on a Huey helicopter, steering a riverboat along enemy-infested shores, battling your way through enemy tunnel complexes, and calling down fire as a forward observer.
- Mission types include pilot rescues, recon patrols, POW rescue, and search-and-destroy ops.
- Play as either the Vietcong or the US in multiplayer mode.
- Play through the entire single-player campaign cooperatively with two-player split screen.
- Responsive squad/enemy AI that assesses your actions and responds with tactical intelligence.
- Full Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
Historically Accurate Scenarios
Intense Scripted Events
Stunning Game play Diversity
Xbox Live! Multiplayer
Home Theater Support
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22263) on Jun 22, 2010.
MEN OF VALOR’ FOR PC HEADS TO RETAIL STORE SHELVES IN THE UNITED STATES
LOS ANGELES, CA - October 26, 2004 – Vivendi Universal Games and 2015 Inc. announced today that the PC version of their first-person action game Men of Valor’ has shipped to retail stores in the United States. The game is also currently available for the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft. A Macintosh version of the game will ship later this year.
More information about Men of Valor can be found on the official website at http://www.menofvalorgame.com/.
Men of Valor is an historical action experience that portrays infantry combat during the Vietnam War. Combining the latest Unreal’ technology with the gameplay expertise of 2015 (developers of the award-winning Medal of Honor: Allied Assault’, the game immerses the player in the humid jungles of Southeast Asia in the most controversial conflict of the modern era.
Men of Valor follows an African-American Marine through the early stages of the conflict in Vietnam to the Tet Offensive. Touching on the some of the most familiar scenes of the war as they exist in the popular imagination, the player guides his group of fellow soldiers through the hardship and confusion of the battlefield, bonding with them as they do their duty for their country with the heroism and valor typical of the American soldier, but unsung during the turbulent times.
Xbox (http://www.xbox.com) is the video game system from Microsoft that brings people together for the most exhilarating game and entertainment experiences. Xbox delivers an expansive collection of breakthrough games, powerful hardware and the unified Xbox Live online service. The new tagline, "it's good to play together," captures the spirit of Xbox as the social hub of the new digital entertainment lifestyle. Xbox is now available in North America, Asia, Europe and Australia.
About Vivendi Universal Games
Headquartered in Los Angeles, VU Games is a leading global developer, publisher and distributor of multi-platform interactive entertainment. Its development studios and publishing labels include Blizzard Entertainment, Sierra Entertainment, Fox Interactive and Massive Entertainment. VU Games’ library of over 700 titles features properties such as Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo® and World of Warcraft® from Blizzard Entertainment®; Crash Bandicoot®, Spyro The Dragon’, Empire Earth®, Leisure Suit Larry’, Ground Control® and Tribes®.
Contributed by Xoleras (66695) on Oct 30, 2005.
Take part in the Vietnam war
Men of Valor: Vietnam is an historical action experience that portrays infantry combat during the Vietnam War. Combining the latest Unreal technology with the gameplay expertise of 2015, Men of Valor: Vietnam immerses the player in the humid jungles of Southeast Asia in the most controversial conflict of the modern era.
Help stop the spread of communism while you join the battle in Vietnam.
All uniforms, weapons, and vehicles look and play accurately.
Game-play includes manning the door gun on a Huey helicopter, steering a riverboat along enemy-infested shores, and calling down fire as a forward observer.
With their unique weapons, extreme dedication, and unconventional tactics, the VC fighters will contribute to a unique game-play experience.
Play as either the VC or the US in multiplayer mode.
Play through the entire single-player campaign cooperatively with System Link, or on Xbox Live! with two-player split screen.
Full support for wide-screen high-definition television, and full Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
Contributed by Xoleras (66695) on Mar 18, 2005.
Men of Valor immerses you in the humid jungles of Southeast Asia in the most controversial conflict of the modern era.
- Experience the real Vietnam War: From jungle-based ambushes to intense urban firefights.
- Enjoy unique Battle Chatter audio: Recreates the chaotic nature of combat.
- Play to an exclusive soundtrack from the Vietnam era: Including James Brown, The Mamas and the Papas, and more.
- Choose your tour of duty: Work through the single-player campaign or battle it out in multiplayer via Xbox Live and System Link.
Experience the intensity of the historical battlefield, recreated with cunning A.I. and detailed graphics, so you feel like you're right on the frontlines. Battle your way through the major actions in the conflict, from search-and-destroy missions around Da Nang airbase to the Tet Offensive and the counterattack on Hue.
Experience the entire thrilling tour of duty with friends via various multiplayer modes, which allow you to view the war from the perspective of the Viet Cong guerillas or the U.S. forces
Contributed by Sciere (598107) on Nov 22, 2004.