DescriptionRapper 50 Cent is back with his half-dollar vengeance in this sequel to his first video game foray, 50 Cent: Bulletproof.
In 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, our eponymous hero travels to the mysterious and exotic land of the Middle East to reclaim a legendary diamond-encrusted skull. Having been cheated of 10 million exorbitant dollars for a concert fee, 50 Cent and your choice of G-Squad thug go on a murderous rampage to reclaim his stolen bling. Featuring run-and-cover shooter game play similar to Gears of War and a scoring system similar to The Club, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand also features upgradeable weapons, hand-to-hand combat attacks as well as new and filthily disgusting taunts with which to demean your opponents.
Also included in the video game is an exclusive 50 Cent soundtrack that consists of nothing but rap songs featuring Mr. $0.50 as well as music videos in which you can see and hear him rap at the same time.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine3
- 50 Cent series
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Physics Engine: PhysX
- Protagonist: Black
- Setting: Middle East
- Theme: Famous musicians
There are no reviews for the Xbox 360 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|GameFocus||Mar 20, 2009||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Kombo.com||Mar 03, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Feb 25, 2009||4 out of 5||80|
|Gameplayer||Feb 23, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Shark||Feb 25, 2009||B||75|
|PAL Gaming Network (PALGN)||Mar 18, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Feb 24, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamer.nl||Mar 10, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
|Game Critics||May 23, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
|1UP||Feb 26, 2009||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2009 - Best Awful Game
- 2009 - Most Surprisingly Good Game Award (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 - The Character Most Likely to Fail a Performance-Enhancing Drug Test for the main protagonist, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson (Readers' Choice)
Related Web Sites
- 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (Official website)
- 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand achievement guide (The achievement guide on X360A for 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.)
- Let's Play 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (Chip Cheezum's playthrough of the game on the Let's Play Archive)
- Wikipedia: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)