DescriptionAssassin's Creed III: Liberation takes place in Louisiana between 1765 and 1777, and features Aveline de Grandpré as the first female protagonist in the franchise. Furthermore, it doesn't follow the story of Desmond Miles, but an unknown individual by Abstergo Industries.
Game uses the same engine as Assassin's Creed III so Aveline can perform many similar actions to Connor, but with some differences in gameplay and strategies. Aveline can use dressing rooms to change disguise between a lady, a slave, and an assassin. Each with their own advantages and disadvantages (i.e. dressed as a lady she cannot climb but she can seduce men or bribe guards).
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are 107 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "刺客信条：解放 HD" -- Chinese (simplified) spelling
- "刺客信条 3：解放" -- Chinese (simplified) spelling - PS Vita version
- "アサシン クリードIII レディ リバティ HD" -- Japanese (PS3) spelling
- "アサシン クリードIII レディ リバティ" -- Japanese spelling
- "Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD" -- PS3 / Xbox 360 / Windows title
- "Assassin's Creed III: Lady Liberty HD" -- Japanese (PS3) title
- "Assassin's Creed III: Lady Liberty" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Assassin's Creed series
- Green Pepper releases
- Protagonist: Black
- Protagonist: Female
- Setting: City - New Orleans
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 16, 2014||15 out of 20||75|
|4Players.de||Jan 16, 2014||67 out of 100||67|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan 31, 2014||66 out of 100||66|
|IGN||Jan 17, 2014||5.2 out of 10||52|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Jan 28, 2014||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Article in the open encyclopedia about the game.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.