DescriptionCars: Mater-National is a game adaptation of the animated feature film Cars. It features 13 characters in total, 3 areas and the following modes:
- Profile: Here you can check/load any of the existing profiles and see how many points you have, the races you have won and the completion percentage you have achieved.
- Bonus Content: Bonus Content has two options – Characters and Art. In the 1st option you can use the points you have earned to unlock new cars or buy new colours for the ones you already have. The 2nd option allows you to unlock art from the cars, tracks etc. again in exchange for points.
- Story Mode: You play as Lightning McQueen in the world of Radiator Springs, Ornament Valley and Tailfin Pass. While there, you can just look around, talk with other cars or enter races to earn points that can be expend to unlock new characters and other staff in the Bonus Content section and Bolt Banners that are needed to unlock more areas. Each time you enter a race/mini-game you’ll see a cutscene of Lightning and the cars that will compete (races only) and if you win, these races/mini-games will become available in Arcade mode. Also by winning races new events will be unlocked in Story Mode.
- Arcade: Arcade mode has two options as well. Race and Minigame. The 1st option will enable you to choose one of the available cars and race in any of the tracks that you have unlocked in Story Mode. In the 2nd option you can play mini-games such as hitting the buttons that appear on the screen at the right time, trying to finish a race before running out of fuels, playing tag with another car, etc.
- Versus: This mode allows you to compete against another human player.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are 59 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Тачки. Новый сезон" -- Russian spelling
- "Cars: La Coupe Internationale de Martin" -- French title
- "Cars: Hook International" -- German title
- "Auta: Mistrzostwa Złomka" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Vortex||Dec 30, 2007||88 out of 100||88|
|DreamStation.cc||Nov 30, 2007||8.5 out of 10||85|
|videogamer.com||Dec 05, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Cheat Code Central||Nov 07, 2007||4 out of 5||80|
|Worth Playing||Jun 13, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Video Game Generation||Dec 05, 2008||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 09, 2008||11 out of 20||55|
|GameZone||Dec 16, 2007||5.1 out of 10||51|
|Official XBox Magazine||Jan, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 20, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Disney/Pixar Cars: Mater-National Championship (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Cars Mater-National (Information about Cars Mater-National at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.