Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
30 CHART-TOPPING HITS
Featuring the biggest and most exciting artists over the past 30 years, dance to genre-defining classics through today’s Billboard hits. From Naughty by Nature to Chris Brown, Q-Tip to Nicki Minaj – this is the first dance game with a tracklist dedicated to the most aspirational genre in music.
PLUG YOURSELF INTO THE HIP-HOP UNIVERSE
• Perform over 750 dance moves inspired by top celebrity choreographers, Laurieann Gibson (Nicki Minaj choreographer, BET’s Born to Dance), Kid David (Step Up 3D, Dancing with the stars), and Dave Scott (So You Think You Can Dance, Battle of the Year).
• Original music video footage, paired with visual effects triggered by your movements, transform your living room into a real-time music video
• Stylize your avatar in-game by unlocking hundreds of new looks and accessories to better express your personal fashion sense.
MULTIPLE & UNIQUE MODES OF PLAY
Intelligent-shuffle features high-energy multiplayer challenges for endless fun!
• In the Dance Party mode, jump in at any time with your own difficulty level and light up the dance floor with your favorite dance partner.
• Face-off with your friends to a high energy throw-down in the Dance Battle mode to prove who has the best dance skills.
• Slow down any move and perfect it in the Power Skooling mode, with step-by-step tutorials
• In the Dance Marathon mode, dance to an endless stream of tracks to keep the score moving or it’s “Game Over”!
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Hip Hop Dance Experience (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.