DescriptionOutRun Online Arcade is an updated rework of Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast. Gameplay revolves around taking a Ferrari of choice out on a course, going through various different zones, gaining time boosts as the player enters each zone.
There are four different modes:
- Outrun mode: the basic game mode, get through five of fifteen zones to earn trophies and unlock new races. Zones are selected en route.
- Heart Attack mode: the player needs to impress their girlfriend by completing tasks she gives. The better they do, the more hearts they get and the better their end rank will be.
- Time Attack mode: exactly like it sounds, compete each zone in time. The faster the player does this, the bigger the time boost when completing that zone.
- Continuous Outrun mode: much like Outrun mode, but without the option to choose the next zone and tighter time constraints. It is designed for expert players.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Enzo Ferrari
- Automobile: Ferrari 360
- Automobile: Ferrari F40
- Automobile: Ferrari F50
- Automobile: Ferrari Testarossa
- OutRun series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Xboxdynasty (XD)||Apr 24, 2009||8.6 out of 10||86|
|4Players.de||Apr 15, 2009||81 out of 100||81|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Apr 15, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Xboxygen||Apr 24, 2009||80|
|SegaFan.com||Aug 02, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Captain||Apr 23, 2009||77 out of 100||77|
|GameSpot||Apr 17, 2009||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Apr 29, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Play.tm||Apr 30, 2009||70 out of 100||70|
|Norrköpings Tidningar||Apr 24, 2009||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
DelistedDue to Sega not renewing its license to use the Ferrari brand, the game was no longer being offered for purchase for the PlayStation 3 around October 2010 and later the Xbox 360 around December 2011.
Related Web Sites
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for OutRun Online Arcade.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.