PES 2008: Pro Evolution Soccer Ad Blurbs (Xbox 360)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 sets new standards for the beautiful game, with its unique Teamvision system actively learning from how you play and countering realistically. Utterly realistic in every way, PES 2008’s rosters of licensed players enjoy a wide range of flicks, nutmegs, and set-pieces, while the less savoury elements of the game appear in the form of shirt-pulling, ugly fouls and diving.
- Unique Teamvision™ means the computer adjusts to the way you play
- Showboating skills including nutmegs and mid-air flicks
- Organise your players to execute the perfect set piece
- Take free kicks fast, to continue the non-stop action
- Do what it takes to win with dives and shirt-pulling
- Life-like facial detail and expressions
- Kits that stretch and move like the real thing
- Attack and defend with greater player athleticism
- Excite the crowd with signature goal celebrations then save the action
- Upload a picture of your face, to put yourself in the game
- Create or edit players, kits, etc.
The competition is more intense;
The action is more realistic;
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22259) on Sep 30, 2010.
The critically acclaimed football title debuts on PLAYSTATION 3.
- Brazil, Portugal, Greece, Scotland and Ireland amongst the new officially licensed
- Over 3000 licensed players realistically replicated within the game, and over 250 teams
- All-new AI system designed to actively monitor the player’s onscreen movements and
PES 2008 features a brand new intelligence system, called Teamvision, that adapts and
reacts to players own gameplay styles to ensure that the computer controlled opponents
are always challenging and forcing the player to think and change their style of play to
avoid being out-thought by the game. It will learn counter attacks that target your
weaknesses and look to exploit any repetitive tactics players use.
Defenders react better to danger, closing down the ball and charging at shots and the
goalkeepers will hold shots that are closer to them as well. Teammates will make more
intelligent runs into space and the close control has been sharpened to ensure quick and
fluid passing and speedy attacks can be built.
On PLAYSTATION 3, the game features extensive edit modes so players can completely
customise their PES 2008 experience and put themselves right at the heart of the action.
Contributed by DreinIX (10663) on Feb 16, 2008.