missing cover art
DescriptionYetisports: Arctic Adventure is a party game staring the yeti and penguin from the Yetisports browser games. The game features six mini games and eighteen levels in total. The six mini games are:
- Baseball: the yeti has to hit a penguin jumping from a hole with the baseball bat as far as possible, extra points can be collected along the way;
- Free flight: the player has reach the end of the level before the time runs out, by navigating an albatross through rings in the air to gain extra time. Red feathers can be collated to gain more speed;
- Pingu flight: the player has to launch a penguin in the air that will then be picked up by an albatross. By collecting white feathers the albatross gains stamina. When unable to go farther the penguin has to be drop as close as possible to a target for more points;
- Snowboarding: while snowboarding the player has to pick up penguins. At the end the penguins must be thrown at ice statues for points.
- Pingu golf: the penguin has to be hit by the yeti with an ice bat into a golf hole for the highest score;
- Half pipe racing: the player has finish several laps with a penguin thrown by the yeti before the time runs out, by collecting pocked watches extra time is gained. Additional speed can be gained by hitting red bowties;
- Pingu darts: the Yeti has to throw snowballs at jumping penguins in front of a dartboard to get them in the dartboard and earn points.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Penguins
- Distance record games
- Genre: Party / Mini-game
- Middleware: RenderWare
- Setting: Arctic / North Pole
- Theme: Bigfoot / Yeti
- Yetisports series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.