Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Ready your trunk, it's time for an adventure!
Elephants are a mighty protectors of the world, born from the stars once per millennium. This is the age of Elephant Yono. But Yono is still so very young and in a kingdom inhabited by feudal Humans, undead Bonewights and robotic Mekani, it's not easy to keep one's trunk out of trouble.
Yono and the Celestial Elephants is a grand adventure, featuring carefully designed puzzles, treasure hunts, a sprinkling combat and a world full of people. Play as a young elephant tasked to save a world he's never seen before, and explore the rich history of a kingdom where humans, zombies and robots live side by side.
- Use your elephant trunk to solve puzzles and find secrets. Load it up with air, water and other things for different effects.
- Visit 4 towns full of people, shops and side-quests.
- Solve 3 deep dungeons of puzzles, monsters and finally a scary boss.
- Explore forests and caves to find treasures and upgrades.
- Discuss ascetic virtue ethics with the undead, existentialism and freedom of will with the robots, and political philosophy and the roots of power and authority with the humans.
- Piece together ancient texts to uncover the history of the world, the development of human kind and the influence of past Elephants.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "神象尤诺历险记" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Йоно и Небесный Слон" -- Russian spelling
- "ヨノ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Switch Player||Nintendo Switch||Oct 23, 2017||3.8 out of 5||76|
|Video Chums||Nintendo Switch||Oct 14, 2017||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Garage Band Gamers||Nintendo Switch||Oct 12, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Oct 15, 2017||70|
|Way Too Many Games||Nintendo Switch||Oct 18, 2017||6.5 out of 10||65|
|The Game Hoard||Windows||Mar 02, 2021||4 out of 7||57|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.