Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Are you safe? Are you clean? Are you normal?
If the answer's yes... you probably don't live in Gubbins. A bride, cloned by a slug monster on her big day. A robot on the run from a "Spork Jogger". Two print and trophy shop owners addicted to LARPing. A celebrity chef with underpants that hold a terrible, terrible secret.
A normal Thursday, then.
Yeah but what is it exactly?Yorkshire Gubbins is a "season pass" to our point and click comedy adventures. Currently there's 2 small episodes (15-30 minutes) and one Big Episode (1-2 hours), with up to 4 more Big Episodes and whatever else we can make in the future which you get automatically. Our adventures are fully voiced and have something for both casual and experienced adventure gamers.
- Fully voiced by a cast of regional performers with the same accent they have on Game of Thrones!
- STEGGYVISION turns the grim horror of Yorkshire into a fantasy dream world
- Top notch British humour
- Very fancy dynamic music system
- Classic easter-egg filled "SCUMM" style verb interface.
Current Episode List
- Verb School - Tutorial episode, or "How to play point and click adventures"
- Humble Pie - being the Terrible Consequences Of Ruining Your Best Friend's Wedding.
- Bonus: Holy Molluscamony - the short pilot episode that started it all. A bride has been cloned by... a slug monster? Again?!
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.