Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)You Died... but a Necromancer revived you! And will keep reviving you back to their crazy tower of death until you reach the top floor and get rid of them, allowing you to finally be free...
Reaching the top to challenge the Necromancer is no easy feat, the pathways are narrow and full of traps: chainsaws, spikes, cannons, flamethrowers... On top of that, the floor behind you will start exploding if you take too long!
Can you stop this madness?
Or will you give up?
The main game consists of 5 areas of 4 floors each that you have to complete without getting hit a single time otherwise you will be revived at the last checkpoint.
- Procedural Levels: Every floor is different!
- Up,Down,Left,Right!: Simple to pick up but hard to master
- Up to 4 players: Cooperate! Only one needs to complete the floor
- Versus mode: Or compete! Let's see who completes the floor first
- Endless mode: How high can you climb without dying?
- Customizable difficulty: Settings to make the game easier, harder or just for fun
- +30 characters: Lots of characters to choose from! They do not bring any gameplay advantage - it's all about taking your favorite skeleton into the tower.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- You Died But a Necromancer Revived You (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.