Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Zero-G is a futuristic sports game in zero gravity inspired by Speed Ball and Enders Game.
- 1-3 player cooperative campaign (Shared screen)
- 2-6 player competitive multiplayer (Shared screen)
- Unique "one controller to control them all" control scheme in single player
- Short matches in "shared screen multiplayer" makes for a great party game
- 12 different teams with unique AI
- 8 different playfield arenas with special gameplay rules
- Best played with a controller
- Game Programmer on "Total Overdose", "Chili con Carnage", "Watchmen part I and II", "LIMBO", and "INSIDE"
- Zero-G is my spare time one man project.
- Originally created Zero-G in Amos Basic on the Amiga in 1992.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.