Description3D Tanx is the action game that let's you operate classic military tank. Standing in the front of seemingly deserted bridge the main and only task is to stop every enemy tank that's crossing over. You can move left and right (with the tank), up and down (with the gun turret) and fire explosive shells. Aiming of the gun turret and timing of the shot is critical for success because enemy tanks are moving in four distant lines. Also remember that direct hit to the turret is deadly for enemy (as well for you) whilst the tank hit to the hull is immobilised but still able to shoot on you.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for the ZX Spectrum release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Home Computing Weekly||Jun 14, 1983||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Kio's home (For ZX Spectrum: additional material including – photographed cassette inlay; snapshots; downloadable releases.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- Wikipedia (Game entry on Wikipedia.)
- World of Spectrum (Archive file / Download and play links / Additional material / Player reviews / Magazine references / Magazine adverts)