DescriptionChinese Juggler is a single screen game where you are a plate spinner and the aim is to have eight plates spinning on eight poles before a timer reaches zero. There are four plate holders at the bottom of the screen and you pick a coloured plate up and place it on a pole with the colour of the plate having different points values. A white plate will give you the most points with a purple plate giving you the least but you can throw plates in the air and catch them to change colour. As you place plates on the poles the ones already spinning will start to slow down and have to be spun again to keep them spinning. Once all eight poles have a spinning plate on it then you move to the next level but it is game over if the timer reaches zero without eight plates spinning. On later levels it will tell you what colour has to be placed and spun next.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Crash!||Dec, 1984||79 out of 100||79|
|Sinclair User||Dec, 1984||5 out of 10||50|
|Your Spectrum||Feb, 1985||1 out of 3||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- May 1985 (Issue 1) - #8 'Ten tackiest top-sellers'
Related Web Sites
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (Ocean, ZX Spectrum) (For Sinclair Spectrum, Cassette: exhibit reference ID CH37558; additional material.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes. )
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (For ZX Spectrum: magazine game reviews in HTML.)