DescriptionPenetrator involves guiding your ship through a horizontally-scrolling arrangement of caverns, in a manner similar to Scramble. The ship must avoid crashing into the surface of the caverns (which have a jagged pattern of being higher in some parts than in others), or the mounted radar bases or seeker missiles. Fortunately you are armed with both a forward-shooting laser and downward-arcing bombs.
The game has a training mode, which is useful to help you practice the game with infinite lives, as well as a simultaneous 2-player mode. There's also an editor allowing you to design the cavern layout yourself, and save your creations to tape.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Apr, 1983||28 out of 30||93|
|Home Computing Weekly||Mar 15, 1983||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Downloadable links, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- Wikipedia (combined platform entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)