DescriptionYou are The Untouchables in this side-scrolling action game. Play as Elliot Ness after the ruthless Mafia boss Al Capone. You have various tasks throughout the six levels and a variety of weapons to pick up such as a shotgun or tommy gun. Watch out for Capone’s henchmen though.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Los Intocables" -- Spanish Title
- "Les Incorruptibles" -- French Title
- "Gli intoccabili" -- Italian Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Sinclair User||Nov, 1989||95 out of 100||95|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Nov, 1989||95 out of 100||95|
|Crash!||Nov, 1989||94 out of 100||94|
|Sinclair User||Sep, 1991||90 out of 100||90|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Nov, 1989||85 out of 100||85|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #64 “Readers' Top 100”
- January 1990 (Issue 57) – 'The Best Games of the 80's Decade' (Stuart Wynne)
Dark Amiga version
The Amiga version looks dark when compared to the Atari ST version because of a rushed conversion job. The authors used the ST palette values directly, which results in reduced brightness