DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Game Boy Advance (2003)
You play Dr. Bruce Banner, who's life is turned upside down after a freak accident in the lab transform his...
Industry Empire is a business simulation. Your goal is to establish a big industrial empire. From gathering raw materials to...
This sequel to 1997's Industry Giant brings new innovations, such as three new industry sectors, business that is affected by...
Atari ST (1989)
Inferno is a Boulder Dash clone written in STOS in which you have to guide a demon back to hell....
Infinite Crisis was a MOBA with DC Comics superheroes. It was launched on 26th March 2015 and shut down on...
International Cricket is one of the few NES titles released exclusively in Australia. It is the brother game of Aussie...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Company of Heroes
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.56 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991)
- 4.43 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.