DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
The game allows the player to program the artificial intelligence of a robotic insect like war machines called 'Cybugs'. Cybugs...
TurboGrafx CD (1994)
A cross between Japanese-style adventure and educational game dedicated to mathematics, Sūgaku Mystery ("Mathematical Mystery") stars a real-world person, the...
Nintendo DS (2007)
ALC no 10-Punkan Eigo Master is an English language training game split in three levels of difficulty: shokyuu (elementary level),...
The Alcor Trivia Pro Classic Star Trek (Star-Log I) is the first of ten Star Trek trivia games by The...
Let the warty, mangy, cat-eating ALF teach your children the fundamentals of logic!The game is set into three lessons; the...
ALF, a furry alien who for fear of discovery can't really leave the house, is Vision Software's choice to teach...
ZX Spectrum (1988)
Algebraf is a math puzzle board game, a modified variant of well known Sudoku. The goal requires resolving of mathematical...
Alien Spy: Archaeology is one of a series of edutainment games set in an Australia. The basic premise is that...
Alliterate is a simple browser-based word game. Players have 60 seconds to type words beginning with a random letter and...
All the Fun of the Fair is a Dutch educational title. The game is designed for early teens to learn...
Atari 2600 (1983)
Ernie's ship has run out of fuel and it is up to you to help him.Use the buttons of the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.