DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Zeus' scepter has been stolen and must be recovered. With the help of the gods and goddesses, solve puzzles to...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Hide and Seek is an educational package for children between the ages of four to ten years old. The package...
Nintendo DS (2008)
A dearth plagues the villages at the hillside of the elevated plain in the middle of the region Amajambere located...
The Hilton Family is an educational simulation used as the fourth component for the training of new employees at the...
Hirake! Ponkikki was a long-running Japanese children's program similar to Sesame Street; this game features the show's two main characters,...
In Historion the player is a time traveller Tom with the mission to save the classical era. To do this,...
Historion: Babylons Fluch is the sequel to Historion. Computer viruses revived demons from antiquity and they are threatening humanity's history....
Test your knowledge of Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy series (radio script flavour) with 60 questions in multiple-choice...
Ghanaian tailor Boubacar Bah died in detention on May 30, 2007, under questionable circumstances brought to light in a 2008...
In Hoofdrekenen (Mental calculating) the player has to do some arithmetic exercises. In 45 seconds the player has to give...
The Hop Game is an education title for two children played over the PLATO network. Players take the role of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.