DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
All the Fun of the Fair is a Dutch educational title. The game is designed for early teens to learn...
Atari 2600 (1983)
Ernie's ship has run out of fuel and it is up to you to help him.Use the buttons of the...
The game is divided into two areas: Learning Adventure and Learning Zone. Learning Adventure puts you into a mission while...
Alternative Medicine is (as the name hints) a game about alternative medicine, homeopathy and faith healing to be exact. In...
AMA Go Green is an educational application that aims to guide the user towards a greener life. It tries to...
The American Girls Dress Designer is, essentially, an interactive version of the paper dolls American Girl sold featuring their historical...
This program helps its user to learn American Sign Language. Using vector graphics, it allows the player to look up...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Anatomik is a biology educational game.While strolling in the park, player finds poor boy, who lost all of his internal...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy: Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.