DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Animal Math is an educational game that uses pictures of animals to teach counting, sequences, addition and subtraction. For example,...
Animal Quest is an educational game for all ages. Players become animals in four different game groups with the following...
Animated Money is an shareware edutainment title designed to teach children coin recognition. It used American and Canadian coinage and...
Animated Multiplication and Division is a shareware educational title that aims to teach mental arithmetic to American school children in...
The fifth installment of the series brings back mini-games, and this time with something far more challenging than the simple...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Anna and Tommy are explorers of the human body. They travel inside the body in shrinking ship called the Virtual...
Ante-Up at the Friday Night Poker Club is a your chance to play against four computer players in four different...
Anti-Phishing Phil is a game developed to teach people to spot phishing web sites that are trying to get personal...
Antisubmarine Warfare Exercise is an educational target shooting game played on a Plato terminal. In the game the player must...
Apple II (1983)
Antonym Antics is an educational game that teaches antonyms (words that have opposite meanings). A word appears on the screen...
A compilation of 15 games, all shareware versions, by Apogee: Bio Menace Commander Keen: Goodbye, Galaxy! Commander Keen 1: Marooned...
A compilation of the games: My Sim Aquarium My Ocean Sim Rock'em Sock'em Fish Aqua Garden Aqua Real 3D
Archeon CD-i Quiz is a history pop quiz created in cooperation with an archeology themed park of the same name...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.