DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
1292 Advanced Programmable Video System (1977)
Maths Two is a similar game as Basic Maths, with the addition of division and multiplication.
DVD Player (2004)
Based on Roald Dahl's children's chapter book, Matilda (released in 1996 by TriStar Pictures) tells the story of a highly...
Matmania is a compilation of three educational games teaching mathematical operations: Mattris is a Tetris variant. The gameplay is similar...
Mat Miś is an educational set of three mini games: Labirynt - the task of the player is to reach...
Matrix Madness exercises and evaluates the player's pattern recognition skills by posing a series of 3x3 grid puzzles, filled with...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Educational title aimed at kids ages 4 to 8. As the title implies, the premise of the game is to...
Mavis Beacon teaches Typing 11: UK version is one of a series of typing tutorials featuring the eponymous Ms. Beacon....
Windows 3.x (1995)
Maxi & Prof. Rebus is an educational game to teach kids and interested adults lessons about environment protection. It is...
Learn magic from Max the Magician in Max Magic. In this title suitable for the whole family, renown magician Max...
MBA Capitalism is a special version of "Capitalism", designed for colleges and business schools as an educational tool. Special features...
Mean City is an interactive adventure game in which the player has 10 hours to save Harry, a television reporter...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.