DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Nintendo 3DS (2014)
How much do you know about the outdoors? Here are 1500 questions in 5 categories to test your knowledge. Three...
Jupiter Ace (1983)
Owler is a word game where you have to guess a five letter word the computer is thinking off by...
Oz the Magical Adventure: Interactive Storybook is a piece of learning-to-read software that reuses many of the graphics and sounds...
This side-scrolling platform game was designed to teach children with juvenile diabetes how to take care of their condition to...
This a game Pac-Man clone oriented to encourage you to seek a college degree. No kidding!You run around in the...
Paint School I is a title that allows children to paint on their CD-i. There are three different categories available:...
Paint School II is a title that allows children to paint on their CD-i. There are three different categories available:...
Sam is an ordinary kid who, with the help of his red cape, turns into "kid superhero" Pajama Sam. This...
A Christian text adventure in which you are charged with recovering the five pieces of the Armor of God. Obtaining...
Panzer is a tank simulation game for PLATO created for the US Army Armor School at Fort Knox. The game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.