DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
The Planet Management Game is a computerized version of the educational simulation game of the same name release in 1971....
Nintendo DSi (2011)
Play & Learn: Reading and Counting is an educational title for young children aged between three and five years old....
Nintendo DSi (2011)
SEGA Pico (2003)
Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation: Hiragana Katakana Kakechatta! is an educational Pokémon game for SEGA Pico. It is designed with the...
SEGA Pico (2004)
Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation: Minna de Pico Pokémon Waiwai Battle! is the third and final Pokémon game for the SEGA...
Pocket Monsters: Crayon Kids is an art arcade game. It is based on the Johto arc of the Pokémon anime....
SEGA Pico (2002)
A Nintendo franchise has come to a SEGA console. Pocket Monsters: Sūji o Tsukamaeyou! is an educational game for younger...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.