DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
As an agent of IPM (Institute of Temporal Travel) the player will make time jumps from 2079 into various historical...
The Powerpuff Girls Learning Challenge #2 : Princess Snorebucks is an edutainment title featuring the super-powered children from Townsville USA.In...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Power Quiz: Allgemeinwissen is a quiz game about general knowledge. Step by step the player improves their knowledge in several...
Nintendo DS (2009)
PowerQuiz: Die Sport-Edition - D:SF is a quiz game for all who love sport and want to test their knowledge....
Nintendo DS (2009)
PowerQuiz: GEOlino is a quiz game for children about general knowledge. As the player progresses through the game, he or...
Preludium is an educational game with arcade elements. The game takes place in the land called Chochland. Krzysztof's goal is...
President for a Day is an educational game (ages 12 and up) exploring themes of poverty and international debt, through...
President Forever is a strategy game that puts you right in the presidential campaign. You will have to manage ads,...
Presidents is a quiz game where you answer questions about Presidents of the U.S.A. and you can select the number...
Prezzemolo in una Giornata da Incubo is a licensed adventure game based on the mascots of a popular Italian theme...
Prime is a simple puzzle game, where the player must pass a test of mathematical aptitude, in order to fool...
Princesse Sissi et Tempête is an adventure and educational game featuring empress/princess Elisabeth of Austria (aka Sissi) and her horse,...
Print Story: Toonsylvania is an art studio program based on the animated TV series Toonsylvania. It allows children (from 5...
Privates is a freeware, twin-stick shooter developed as a sex education tool, and set in and around the pubic regions...
Taking a huge turn from the rest of the series, Professor Pac-Man acts as a quiz game, asking classroom style...
Prof. Quizmaster is a trivia game. Questions are projected on the screen which the player must answer with buttons representing...
ZX Spectrum (1995)
Matematyka is an educational program, designed for learning the basics of mathematics. The game allows to learn all basic mathematical...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy: Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.