DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
The indian-originated space elf Quarky O'Ghandi and his sister Quaysoo organized a team Los Turbos to beat well-known Das Liquidators,...
Questionaut is a small educational point-and-click adventure made for the BBC's educational website aimed at 11 year olds.In the game...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Quiz is a simple terminal quiz game. It can ask questions with a variety of topics using a series of...
This environmental quiz game aims to raise awareness of climate issues. One to four players test their knowledge of environmental...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Quiz Taxi is based on the German TV show of the same name. In the show passengers entering a perfectly...
Based on the electronic game that was made by Tiger, Quiz Wiz: Cyber Trivia challenges up to three players to...
Xbox 360 (2011)
Railway Stations of Wirral & Garden Plants in Britain is an educational program about the topics in the title. It...
Rainbow Fish: The Most Beautiful Fish in the Ocean is an educational title for three to seven year old children....
RCA Studio II (1977)
The RCA Studio II came with 5 built-in games and programs: Doodle: A simple program that allows the user to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.