DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
This is the author's attempt to emulate Texas Instruments' Speak & Spell. Unlike Speak & Spell Online, which was made...
Speak & Spell Online is an attempt to recreate, from the author's memory, the function of a Speak & Spell...
In a far-flung future, the grand cultural works of literature are strewn throughout the stars, with each planet in the...
This is an interactive movie straight from the IMAX movie "Speed". The film is about the never-ending quest that humans...
Spelen met Maan Roos Vis is a Dutch edutainment title based on Zwijsen's much used reading and writing method "Veilig...
A coven of evil mages casts a curse upon a kingdom, transforming its citizens in half-animal monsters. The court sorcerer...
Spell Castle is an educational game designed to improve spelling and typing skills. During the game, words will appear from...
Spelling Bee is an educational game where the player has to pick out the misspelled word from a list of...
You have been locked in a castle by Erlking of Errors, the Spelling Serpent. You must move through all the...
A revamp of concepts presented in the earlier Hobson's Choice, this browser game about homelessness and the working poor opens...
Spiele mit Worten: Niemiecki dla dzieci is an educational program for kids, allowing to learn German through play, a clone...
Spills & Fills is an educational game whose aim is to develop the skills of proportion, coordination and perception in...
Atari ST (1993)
In The Spitting Fish the player is a fish and the goal is to spit on insects so that they...
Spooky Kooky Monster Maker is an educational program for kids, designed to improve the creativity and writing skills. The main...
Sports! is an educational sports game for one to four players. It's aimed at children ages 4-7 years and teaches...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.