DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Super Boy Allan is the second game in Sunsoft's "Intelligence Game" edutainment series for the Famicom Disk System, featuring two...
Super Buli is a math educational program for children. The game teaches to add, subtract, divide and multiply at four...
Supercharged! is a 3D flying game that is designed to give players an intuitive understanding for introductory electromagnetic reactions. The...
The esteemed Mario Bros. laid low by a chronic case of Wii-itis, a new set of run-and-jump platformer heroes are...
Super City Hero: Maxis Mission is an educational game which teaches the traffic rules to kids. The player takes the...
Dedicated handheld (2017)
Super Game Pod! is a non-screen handheld aimed at younger audience which features six mini-games which require some thinking and...
Team up with superheroes Groovin' Gourmet, Blit, and Marlene to learn about math. Superheroes Math Challenge has a learning mode...
Wii U (2016)
Superman: The Greatest Hero is designed to teach 6 to 8-year-old children about maths, vocabulary and science. You take the...
As a Super Solver, your job is to recover the hidden treasures of the ancient world in 4 caverns (Greece...
Narration in any of four languages recounts that Quackers and his magic paint brush are all that stand between the...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Survival aims to teach children about nature, by simulating the lives of six distinct creatures - lions, hawks, mice, robins,...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Synonym is a word guessing game. The computer will say a word and the player must guess synonyms of that...
System Training Project was a training computer constructed for the US Air Force that allowed users to train for operating...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.