DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Traxxpad: Portable Studio can be used to create music using drum loops, synthesizers, sequencers, and samples. Users can save their...
In Treasure Hunter you play the nephew of Tuck Pinkleton, an old sailor and explorer who lives in the North...
Trek Trivia lets you test your knowledge of the Star Trek television series.There are hundred questions to test your knowledge,...
Trenirovka Pamjati (Memory Training in Russian) is an educational game to enhance the memory abilities through memorizing up to four...
Trivia is a quiz game in Hebrew, which includes over 1,000 questions in about 20 different topics.The game may be...
Aryeh Segal's Trivia is an answering quiz game in Hebrew which contains 3,178 questions in 43 different topics. The game...
Avner Arbel's Trivia is a trivia game in Hebrew which contains about 1,200 questions in 30 different topics. Additional questions...
PC Booter (1984)
In the same vein as TV and Cinema and 3k Trivia, IBM gives us another game show trivia game, this...
Trivia 2000 is a shareware game based on Trivial Pursuit. When a round begins the game simulates the roll of...
Commodore 64 (1988)
Trivial Fruit is a arcade quiz game where one person or up to four answer as many questions as they...
Trivial Net was an early web quiz game challenging the players of the day with nerdy questions pertaining to computing...
Trivial Trek is a single player quiz based on Star Trek.It contains sections with questions on the original TV series,...
Trivia of Love is a 5 Alarm Trivia variant. The game was released to celebrate Valentine's Day and features 10...
Atari 8-bit (1984)
The empire of Xandor has been under siege by dark forces. Desperate, the King Gaelyn sent a request for help...
Just like the name implies, Triviatron is a trivia game, covering different fields of interest, including geography, history, sports, entertainment...
You are presented with questions from a variety of categories, like History, Sports, Entertainment, Music and Comics, and you must...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy: Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.