DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
The sequel is set 14 years after events of previous game. Now is 1699 and the game opens against the...
Video Blakjak is a single player, shareware, blackjack game.This game plays blackjack based on a point count strategy. As well...
Channel F (1978)
The classic game of Hangman, in which the player has to guess a hidden word by suggesting letters. Only a...
Channel F (1976)
Videocart-1 features four different programs: Tic-Tac-Toe: A computerized version of the popular game. You play the X's, the computer plays...
Channel F (1977)
Math Quiz I is a math game which focuses on addition and subtraction. The game presents a series of problems...
Channel F (1977)
Videocart-7 contains the second and last part of the Math Quiz series started with Videocart-6. While the first part lets...
Atari 8-bit (1979)
Video Easel is an early drawing game that allows the player to create a basic design. The computer AI then...
Viktorina (Quiz in Russian) is an educational game for children of 6-15 ages to learn English language. Up to four...
VGT is an interactive trivia game made from the ground up with the classic game enthusiast in mind. The game...
VIP Sum Fun is an arithmetic game. The player is shown sums of three digits. The player must quickly type...
Xbox 360 (2011)
Virtual Attraction Series: VA Part One is a digitized book straight from the pick-up-artist genre. As all books of this...
Xbox 360 (2011)
Virtual Attraction Series: VA Part Two is a digitized book straight from the pick-up-artist genre. As all books of this...
Virtual Chess 2 uses an improved version of the artificial intelligence system used in the first Virtual Chess title, making...
A 3-D MMO horse ranch simulation game that includes training, breeding, and building your own ranch by placing a variety...
Windows 3.x (1997)
Written by Dr. Myo Thant, the brains behind the Life & Death series, Virtual Surgeon takes you from the classroom...
Virtual U is a management game in which the player takes on the role of the president of an American...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.