DescriptionNew hostile characters
While the first add-on Blood of Sahara played after Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport, Black-out Saigon takes place ten years...
This is the first add-on for Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport. After five years of fighting, Max Balding finally defeats...
Arcade hunting simulation game. This is an expansion on Big Buck HD that features prehistoric Irish Elk & In Case...
An add-on package for Blood 2 containing new levels, weapons, creatures, and multi-player zombie head soccer.
The official level pack from Monolith for the horror shooter Blood. Blood: Plasma Pak adds 13 levels, seven new monsters,...
Xbox 360 (2006)
Alaskan Bonus Pack 1 is downloadable content (DLC) for the 2006 game Cabela's Alaskan Adventures. It adds the 458 Bolt...
Expansion pack to Big Game Hunter III, with additional actual hunt sequence videos, more authentic hunting gear from Cabela, more...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine
- 92 World of WarCraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- 91 WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
- 90 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
- 89 WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
- 89 The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb
- 89 The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth
- 88 World of WarCraft: The Burning Crusade
- 88 Quake Mission Pack No. I: Scourge of Armagon
- 87 World of WarCraft: The Burning Crusade
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.71 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine (2016)
- 4.65 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone (2015)
- 4.41 World of WarCraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008)
- 4.39 BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two (2014)
- 4.32 Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion (2003)
- 4.32 SpellForce: Shadow of the Phoenix (2004)
- 4.30 SpellForce: The Breath of Winter (2004)
- 4.28 Age of Mythology: The Titans (2003)
- 4.24 Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs (2006)
- 4.21 Battlefield 2: Booster Pack - Euro Force (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.