Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Great Expressions: GCSE Maths is one of a series of educational quizzes marketed as a revision aid and sold in...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Gripskids: Mathematik is a game based on schooling exercises in order to learn while having fun. It consists of 15...
Altair 8800 (1977)
Hangmath is a Hangman variant with a twist. Instead of guessing for a word a sum is displayed, but all...
Nintendo 3DS (2013)
Hawk Eye Quandaries is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be controlled via...
Heidi: Deine Welt sind die Berge is a game for children of five to eleven. It is based on the...
Hello Kitty Dream Carnival allows the player to partake in 8 different games and activities that involve Hello Kitty and...
Hidato Adventures is the electronic adaptation of a logic puzzle game created by Israeli mathematician Gyora Benedek. Each level is...
Nintendo DS (2008)
In Hoofdrekenen (Mental calculating) the player has to do some arithmetic exercises. In 45 seconds the player has to give...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Hot Dot Spotter is an educational title developed with the aim of teaching four to eight year olds number recognition...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
The House That Jack Built is an educational game for practising maths. The player's task is to help Jack build...
This is a very short and simple EGA game that helps children estimate what animals are bigger or smaller than...
Hungry Red Planet attempts to make learning about nutrition fun for kids by sliding the educational component into a sci-fi,...
This follow-up to The Computer Quiz features the same engine, but its hundred questions deal with the BASIC programming language....
Ik hou van rekenen is a educational children's game learning players math. One or two players use a time travel...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Another game in the Ubisoft's Imagine series of games that show female children and early teenagers the basics of some...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 90 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
- 90 ClueFinders: 3rd Grade Adventures
- 90 Blue's Reading Time Activities
- 88 Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.38 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.