Naval / Watercraft
DescriptionThese games allow the player to take control of a boat, ship or other type of watercraft, or otherwise focus on watercraft or naval combat or navigation. Hovercrafts are considered a separate genre.
The pen-and-paper game Battleship gets another digital translation, which pits man against machine for a round of grid-based marine warfare....
High Seize is a turn-based pirate adventure and war game set in the 17th century Caribbean. The gameplay is similar...
This game puts the player in the captain's chair of a ship of the British naval fleet circa the Napoleonic...
His Majesty's Ship Impetuous is an unofficial remake of the TRS-80 game of the same name. The main difference is...
Hugo and the Animals of the Ocean is an adventure game for children. Hugo is looking for parts of an...
Windows Phone (2013)
Hydro Thunder: GO is an entry in the Hydro Thunder racing series with powerboats in a futuristic setting. The game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Metal Slug 2nd Mission
- 89 Empire: Total War
- 89 Battlefield 1942
- 89 80 Days
- 88 Silent Hunter III
- 88 The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- 88 Call of Duty: MW3
- 88 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- 87 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- 87 Call of Duty: MW3
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.36 Imperial Glory (2005)
- 4.29 Silent Hunter III (2005)
- 4.24 Subwar 2050 (1993)
- 4.20 Sid Meier's Pirates! (2007)
- 4.20 80 Days (2014)
- 4.17 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013)
- 4.09 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)
- 4.08 Sub Command: Akula Seawolf 688(I) (2001)
- 4.07 Sid Meier's Pirates!: Live the Life (2004)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Naval / Watercraft is part of Vehicular Themes. This group of genres contain: