DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Xbox 360 (2009)
Gel: Set & Match is a puzzle game where creatures need to match wobbly, jelly blocks. It is the sequel...
This free, Flash-based tower defense game is a prequel to GemCraft: Chapter One - The Forgotten featuring upgraded graphics and...
Gem Rush is a color-matching game similar in general lines to Puyo Puyo and Bust-a-Move. Vertical pairs of jewels drop...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Gem Smashers is an action puzzle game where the player has to rescue prehistoric creatures captured by a fearsome scientist...
After restoring Topcatzintlmex the Olmec spirit, he asks you to restore his homeland, with tonnes of gems as your reward....
The Gene Machine is a point-and-click 2D adventure game with background images that give the perspective of 3D.The story begins...
General Budda's Labyrinth is a maze game where the object is just to find the way out of the maze...
A earthquake in Mexico reveals an odd artifact. Now the player takes the role of archaeologist Curtis Mulligan who investigates...
Genetica is a puzzle game about genetic engineering where the player has to create new life forms by connecting atoms...
Genius is a puzzle game which has a similar principle as the board game Mastermind. The player gets presented with...
Genma Onimusha is an enhanced version of Onimusha: Warlords. It retains the content of the original release and adds a...
Apple IIgs (1990)
Geographic Jigsaw USA is an educational game that consists of four activities, including two games: Jigsaw and Map Quiz. In...
GeoGuessr is a game that utilizes Google Street view and panorama images. In each game the player is presented with...
GEOM is a color matching puzzle game. The player's goal is to rotate the shapes that the pieces form and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction