DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Man Boy vs Doctor Sock is a short AGS adventure game created for the fifth One Room, One Week competition...
The Evergreen Lands have been abused and neglected for ages. Something must be done. The gods of the land have...
In this platform game your goal is to reach the bottom right of the screen where the exit to the...
Atari ST (2003)
Manga Puzzle is a picture puzzle game where you reorder scrambled manga pictures of girls. The player can use the...
Atari ST (2008)
Manical Drop is a puzzle game for one or two players based on Magical Drop from Data East. This is...
Manic Minefields is a Minesweeper variant. The objective of the game is to carefully select squares on a board, trying...
The Manipulator is a platform game where the player is contracted by the government to enter a facility and destroy...
Manpuku!! Nabe Kazoku is something as unusual as an eating action arcade game. You face off against various opponents ranging...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
Mantronix is an arcade game where the player controls a small robot and must use it to explore an alien...
Map My Mind is a trivia puzzle game where the player progresses through differently themed maps (game boards) by answering...
Maqiupai - Get into Ancient China's crazy mah-jong (in English)Maqiupai is the classic game of Mahjong with a modern twist....
Atari 2600 (2002)
This game is based on the wooden marble labyrinth puzzles. You start at the beginning of the maze and must...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction