DescriptionReal-Time games present the game continuously, as opposed to in turns like a game of Chess. This descriptor is not to be used on action games, which are inherently real-time. In some cases the player can still pause the game at any given time.
Mumble Jumble is a single player, mouse driven, tile matching game.The game features ten different game themes, represented by a...
Munch Guy is a single player, shareware, keyboard controlled Pac Man variant. This game supports CGA, VGA, VGA greyscale and...
Muzzle Velocity is an action/wargaming hybrid were you can make the tactical strategic decisions of unit placement, composition, etc. from...
Dedicated handheld (2016)
My Pet is a Tamagotchi clone. The player's task is taking care of a virtual pet, by satisfying his needs...
Nintendo DS (2009)
In My Pet Shop, the player takes the role of a young girl who just moved from Gold City to...
Atari ST (1990)
The Mystic Well is a Dungeon Master like RPG. A powerful wizard once enchanted his life force into a golden...
The countries of Draco and Phoenix have come to blows in Eastland, the land of the gods. After an uneasy...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Shadowfire
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.57 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.53 Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
- 4.48 Bejeweled 3 (2010)
- 4.43 Xmas Lemmings (1991)
- 4.38 Puyo Puyo Sun (1996)
- 4.38 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
- 4.33 Mario Tennis (2000)
- 4.37 Drakensang: The River of Time (2010)
- 4.36 Imperial Glory (2005)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.