DescriptionReal-Time games present the game continuously, as opposed to in turns like a game of Chess. This descriptor is not to be used on action games, which are inherently real-time. In some cases the player can still pause the game at any given time.
In the game, that set in 44BC, you are a brave Roman legioner, who have to save your friend, Aurelia,...
Ronaldinho Gaucho: Kicks is a Puzz Loop/Zuma variant featuring the Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho. The gameplay works the same as other...
Nintendo DS (2009)
The Roots: Gates of Chaos is an action role playing game set in a fantasy world. It is designed much...
In Rotlicht Tycoon 2 the player manages a brothel with the goal to make as much money as possible. The...
In Rover Reunion the members of a family of rovers have gone astray and the player has to help them...
Take to the air in defense of England in this version of a 3D WW2 flight combat simulator. Play either...
In Roy G Beats the player plays as his/her self installing a new, sound-based Operating System. The existing Operating System...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Shadowfire
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.57 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.53 Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
- 4.48 Bejeweled 3 (2010)
- 4.43 Xmas Lemmings (1991)
- 4.38 Puyo Puyo Sun (1996)
- 4.38 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
- 4.33 Mario Tennis (2000)
- 4.37 Drakensang: The River of Time (2010)
- 4.36 Imperial Glory (2005)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.