DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
Azteca is a typical tile matching game. The player is presented with a field full of differently-coloured circles and he...
Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble is a spin-off of the Bust-a-Move/Puzzle Bobble series starring characters from the Azumanga Daioh anime/manga series....
Nintendo 3DS (2016)
Windows 3.x (1994)
Might qualify as one of the strangest games of all time. Needs to be played to be understood. Features various...
Atari 8-bit (1982)
Babel is an arcade two-players game, referring to the biblical story. The goal of both opponents is to reach as...
One day while nobody was looking, Baby Boomer climbed out of his crib and headed into the woods. Little did...
Commodore 64 (1989)
Bomb Jack provides the inspiration for this action game. Our hero must thrust around single screen levels collecting every gem...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
- 94 Tetris
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Super Mario World
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (2012)
- 4.67 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.57 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018)
- 4.56 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.53 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.