DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
World Quest is a shareware horizontal scrolling shoot 'em up. The objective of the game is to destroy defence bases...
In World's Easiest Game!!! you play as blue square. You can move to the right or left. if you reach...
Worlds of Billy 2 is a simple 2D platformer, with strong inspiration from Lode Runner. A young boy, Billy, has...
This Worms variant is quite similar to the original game: the player controls a team of worms and has to...
The worms are back, powered by a brand new graphics engine. The main gameplay hasn't changed, and the purpose of...
To celebrate the upcoming Worms: Open Warfare 2, THQ Wireless has released another mobile game, much like they did for...
Worms: A Space Oddity is a continuation of the Worms universe. This time around, the battles take place across six...
Worms Crazy Golf is a mobile game spin off in the Worms series. It's like the main series played from...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
- 94 Tetris
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Super Mario World
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (2012)
- 4.67 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.57 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018)
- 4.56 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.53 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.