DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
ZX Spectrum (1984)
The human race is in a state of decline after a 200 year war in the 25th Century against Alien...
Accumulus is a small puzzle game for playing on the Workbench desktop, bearing some similarities to Pick 'n Pile. The...
This arcade game that pits two biplane pilots in head-to-head air combat, in a 2-player only game. You just need...
Wii U (2017)
Atari ST (1988)
Ace Invaders is a Space Invaders clone written in 68000 assembler. You control your ship with the joystick and your...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
This GBA version of Ace Lightning is based on the BBC TV show of the same name which is a...
Nintendo DSi (2012)
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (2012)
- 4.67 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.57 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.56 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.53 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.