DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
Hungry Turtle is a physics based puzzle game with cartoonish graphics. The goal in the game is to move a...
The year is 2015. A race of technologically superior aliens known as the Masters have invaded many planets, exterminating or...
Nintendo Switch (2018)
Hurdles is a single player side-scrolling game in which the player flies a space ship along a narrow corridor. Along...
In celebration of the 2012 Olympics being held in London, England, UK, Google has created an interactive doodle of the...
Xbox 360 (2011)
Level Pack One! is an expansion for Hurdle Turtle. It adds a new turtle (Pirate Turtle) as well as three...
Game Gear (1994)
Hurricanes is based on the 90's cartoon show. You play as Cal and must play through 12 levels. The objective...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (2012)
- 4.67 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.57 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.56 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.53 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.