DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
Windows 3.x (1997)
A collection of five mini-games based loosely on the movie of the same name.All of the games are standard arcade-reflex...
Jump is a platform game with retro style graphics that remind you of the computer games from the 1980's. The...
Atari 8-bit (2014)
Jump!!! is a simple arcade game created for the "NOMAM Basic Ten-Liners 2014" competition. The entire code, written in the...
Xbox 360 (2011)
The Jump Hero is an auto-run platformer: the hero automatically moves forward (the speed changes with the pace of the...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
You're a fun loving Doduo out for a run, so you're not going to let those other Pokémon get in...
Jumping Pop is a 2D arcade platform game, very similar to Nightmare in the Dark with colorful graphics. Player is...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
- 94 Tetris
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Super Mario World
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (2012)
- 4.67 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.57 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018)
- 4.56 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.53 Sonic CD (2011)
- 4.52 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.