DescriptionThese games use a traditional “platforming” viewpoint where the action is seen from the side. This perspective can be used for 2D as well as 3D games, both scrolling and static.
Lord of Alcandria: Chapter II begins in an empty graveyard in the middle of the night. Suddenly a burst of...
Lord of Alcandria: Chapter III is a fantasy point & click adventure game. As in Chapter II, you play Krilok...
SEGA Master System (1988)
The player is in the role of Landau, a man who must pass three tests in order to gain the...
LoserDash is a competitive variation on Boulder Dash for up to four players. In two player mode, the game runs...
PlayStation 4 (2017)
Lost in Mine is a side-scrolling puzzle board game. The action takes place in a mine. The goal is to...
As the Tree of Life withers and dies, the dark wizard Balaak approaches the once peaceful Kingdom of Rosefal, returning...
Atari 2600 (1982)
You are at the airport attempting to collect your luggage from the carousel. However, the carousel has gone out of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
- 94 Tetris
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Super Mario World
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (2012)
- 4.67 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.63 Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginesu (1993)
- 4.62 Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.57 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018)
- 4.56 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.54 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.53 Sonic CD (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.