DescriptionSimulation games can be one of many different types of simulations. What all simulations have in common is that they are more realistically modeled to real life situations and/or variables than most games. Simulation games can model a wide variety of different situations and variables, most common are:
- Business/Trade Simulations
- Construction Simulations
- Life Simulations
- Management Simulations
- Sports Simulations
- Vehicle Simulators and Vehicular Combat Simulators
- War Simulations (Wargames)
Producent Boubli is a simulation managerial game. The player controls factory by setting a weekly production schedule, hiring and firing...
ProFarm 1: New machinery, 3D Objects and Map is a add-on for Farming Simulator 2011 and adds the new map...
Compucorp Programmable Calculator (1975)
Projectile is an artillery game in which the player must try to hit a target at a randomized distance. The...
In Prom Queen you play a teenage girl who has just moved to Queensport, struggling to become the Queen of...
Pro Pilot is a flight program comparable to Flight Simulator. It focuses more on realistic flight operations, and less on...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Aces: The Complete Collector's Edition (1995)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.55 Rock Band 3 (2010)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution: Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.46 Falcon 4.0: Allied Force (2005)
- 4.42 Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator (2006)
- 4.39 Silent Thunder: A-10 Tank Killer II (1996)
- 4.36 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
- 4.38 Metaltech: Battledrome (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.