DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1986)
Gra decyzyjna: Królestwo is a text-based Hammurabi variant. The task requires ruling the kingdom as long as possible. In order...
Commodore 64 (1997)
Gra logiczna: O i X is an adaptation of tic-tac-toe, played versus the computer on a 3 by 3 board....
In the ancient Roman Empire take control of one of the five powerful noble family and help make the Empire...
Spiritual successor to The Lost Admiral, this game has VGA graphics, more extensive resources, a "research" element to get the...
Commodore 64 (1986)
Grandmaster Chess was a re-release of the 1982 chess game Grandmaster by Kingsoft and also included the 1982 game Renaissance...
It's chess. Grandmaster Chess. Chess in SVGA and on a CD-ROM. Multiple Skill Levels, Various different sets of boards and...
Grand Ouvert is a humorous Skat cards game simulation. Instead of faceless computer AI opponents the player faces up to...
Grand Prix World is the third game in the Microprose F1 management series. In GPW the player can take control...
Grand Slam Bridge is a bridge game that represents the rules of Contract Bridge. For both partners a set of...
The second installment in the series is a remake of Grand Slam Bridge with modern abilities of its time such...
With the Graphic Chess game you can play against the computer. There are two levels of difficulty to choose from....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Myth II: Soulblighter
- 92 Homeworld: Remastered Collection
- 92 Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.56 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.