DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
ZX Spectrum (1988)
A turn-based, tactical squad combat game from Julian Gollop, creator of the X-COM series.An alien race is threatening the galaxy....
ZX Spectrum (1984)
This turn-based strategy game includes three different scenarios: "Moonbase", "Starlingale", and "The Final Assault" . Each player controls between twenty...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Rebelstar: Tactical Command is a turn-based strategy game in the same vein as X-Com, and is based off the Rebelstar...
Reckon is a number matching puzzle game, where you have to create mathematical equations to achieve this.When you start a...
PlayStation 3 (2012)
Record of Agarest War 2, like its predecessors Record of Agarest War and Record of Agarest War Zero, is a...
Recycle Design is a clone of the popular puzzle game Pipe Dream. The player controls a plumber who must connect...
A new enemy has risen from secret bases throughout the world. Armed with the latest in military technology, Red Ghost...
Redhook's Revenge is a pirate-based board game and trivia. Choose a pirate captain and then play against two other human...
Red Mars is a combination of real-time and turn-based strategy. Your main goal is to destroy the opposition (up to...
In Red Remover the player is tasked with removing all red shapes from the field. While doing this, the player...
In Red Remover you must, obviously, remove all the shapes that have red coloring. The light red shapes can be...
Red Spheres is a puzzle game where you must turn on all the red spheres in as few moves as...
The object of Redstar Fall is to get the red star to the shaded platform, without it falling off the...
Redstar Fall Pro! levels pack is just like its predecessor except all the levels, including the tutorial level, have been...
The year is 1944. The Soviet Red Army is starting the counterattack against the German Army, which was beaten, but...
ZX Spectrum (2011)
Reductio ad Nihilum is a puzzle game. Select 2 identical elements in the same row or column and they will...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.