DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
This Worms variant is quite similar to the original game: the player controls a team of worms and has to...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Worms? is based on the classic pen and paper game Dots and Boxes, but instead of drawing four lines connecting...
The worms are back, powered by a brand new graphics engine. The main gameplay hasn't changed, and the purpose of...
To celebrate the upcoming Worms: Open Warfare 2, THQ Wireless has released another mobile game, much like they did for...
Worms: A Space Oddity is a continuation of the Worms universe. This time around, the battles take place across six...
This Macintosh version is the first release of the game for the platform and it includes: Worms Revolution (base game)...
Worms: The Director's Cut is a sequel to Worms. Like its predecessor, it is a turn-based artillery game. The game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Myth II: Soulblighter
- 92 Homeworld: Remastered Collection
- 92 Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.