DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
This is a follow-up to the game "Lennus", which is known outside of Japan as Paladin's Quest. The game is...
Atari ST (1997)
Let's Go Memo! is a memory game written in GFA BASIC 3.5. The game can be played by one or...
Letter Targets is a freeware ASCII-style game with gameplay similar to Hangman and Wheel of Fortune. Every puzzle number has...
Intel 8080 (1977)
Lewthwaite's Game is a two player game played on a 5 by 5 grid. All but one tile on the...
Leygref's Castle is a remake of Wizard's Castle.The gameplay is very similar to the original: Explore a castle (represented as...
Leylines is a turn-based strategy game with a fantasy setting. As a mighty magician that rules a kingdom of one...
L-Game is a simple 1-2 player puzzle game where the target is to move the pieces on the playfield so...
Chilam Balam is a collection of Mayan books, containing scientific information as well as prophecies and esoteric lore. The story...
Xbox One (2016)
Lies Of Astaroth is a fantasy trading card game where players follow the story of the hero and Maddisy. Unlike...
Guide a cute robot through 12 stages of this isometric puzzle game by programming its moves, step by step, with...
Lightning Warrior Raidy is a remake of Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy for DOS, and the only version of this game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Persona 4 Golden
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.40 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.