Game Groups > Gameplay feature: Lock picking
Games that feature lock picking minigames as a part of the gameplay. Lock picking is the art of opening a lock without the correct key while not damaging the mechanism.
Picking a lock in Hillsfar (1990).
- Games where player-controlled characters can pick locks automatically simply because they possess the necessary ability (such as many role-playing games) should not be included in this group, unless said ability must be complemented by the player's skill during the minigame.
- Green Pepper releases
- Middleware: Bink Video
- Middleware: FaceFX
- Middleware: Scaleform GFx SDK
- Physical Bonus Content: Art Book
- Physical Bonus Content: Character Figurine / Bust
- Physics Engine: Havok
- PlayStation 3 Essentials Range releases
- Software Pyramide releases
- Ubisoft eXclusive releases
[ Page 1 of 2 ] [ Next ]